måndag 16 maj 2016

~*~ 51 - 60 ~

51/
Time Heals no wounds - our thoughts does. How long time it takes, depends on how long it takes for us to Understand what life i trying to teach us.


52/
"Life" is an echo - everything we transmit comes back.


53/
If you instead of thinking
"Why is this happening to med?"
think
"What is this trying to teach me?"
everything changes.


54/
Maybe I can´t calm the storm, but I can calm myself and wait for it to subside.


55/
Everyday I meet all kind of travelling companions that makes my Journey of Life a Marvelous Adventure. The kind I feel most connected to are The Positive once.


56/
The satisfaction of enjoying the Sweetness of the Healing Power that flows through my Energy System every time I Break the Power of Fear, and Replace it with Stronger Self Esteem , can only happen in The Good Life.


57/
Of course my life has a purpose - I see Proof of it Every Day.


58/
"Karma" is the Power from our Physical Consequences we create through the choices we make in every day life. 


59/
It´s when we allow our thoughts to fly on the Wings of Love, the world inside becomes enchanted and Miracles starts to happen.


60/
Everything you see around you id YOU.
Reality is a reflection of You. So if you are at war or in love with reality, you are really at war or in love with Yourself.