söndag 8 maj 2016

~*~ 91 - 100 ~

91/
The more experiences I achieve on my Spiritual Journey, the clearer I see that we all are travelling in the Souls own Magical World of Art.


92/
The secret of creating The Good Life is to follow your dream, no matter what.

93/
It´s possible for me to do what I do now, because of what I did in the past.


94/
Challengers makes life interesting - Defeating them makes it inspiring.


95/
Once I stepped out of my ego, I found the path to "peace of mind".

96/
Loving myself means to love the reasons that created me.


97/
Age is a matter of Attitude.


98/
Love is a wonderful invention, when you know what to do with it.

99/
Every second we choose to dwell over the past, is a second we steal from our present moment and future. Regret is really wasted energy.


100/
I am travelling many paths and one of my favorite is The Path of Love. 
I am truly blessed who have found it.